Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Back in the Saddle Again!


Boy, did I ever take a hiatus from my Paleo plan. The reason? Laziness. Plain and simple. I have paid the price too, man. Lemme tell ya! So, I've slowly gotten the percentage of good-for-me food higher and the not-helping-me-at-all foods lower. In two days I already see a difference. I shall not be this ignorant again, my friends!

So the plan is this- as I have some pretty big changes coming up (more on that in a few days)...I'm gonna get back on track and stay on track. It's going to take determination (seeing the muffin top over my jeans yesterday pretty much cinched that one). It's going to take organization and stick-to-it-iveness. Meal planning, budget-sticking and not sitting on the bed watching marathons of Supernatural (yes, I've been mole-holing it for three weeks now!). It means limiting beers (already worked on that- but more could be done). It means having alternatives handy. It means getting my happy hiney back to the gym for more than the usage of their hydromassage beds and massage chairs. Ahem.

My goal is to fit into my clothes and look good in them. Not passable, not fine- but absolutely to rock it. This blog is my accountability partner too...so either bear with me or play along!

I hope you have a truly wonderful day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment