Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Announcement


Sometimes you just have to take time for yourself. Right now is one of those times, but don't you worry! I'm just codependent enough to still post every Friday (and once or twice a week too). For the next 2-4 weeks, the hubs and I will be moving into a new (very tiny) house and well- things are nuts at work too...so's I need the headspace!

We will be reducing our possessions by two thirds. That alone is daunting and terribly exciting. I'm also taking this time for some personal experiments (more on that later). All in all, I will be posting intermittently until May. Then I'll be back to my old hijinks. So don't touch that dial, or do, but dial it back here at least once a week for your dose of positivity!

I can't wait to share this upcoming adventure with you guys!

I hope you have a truly wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment