Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Happies!


Yay! We've made it to the end of the week (for those who have "normal" weekends)! For those who don't, hang in there kiddos! Here are some end of the week things to make you smile and hopefully help you relax a little. Spread the joy, folks!

*I know it's old, but I love love Jessica's Daily Affirmations. I think I'll start doing this every morning before work. What a positive way to start your day!




*This made me literally laugh aloud. Scared my dogs.

*The one weirdest thing about the state you live in. Florida's was astonishing! What is your state's weirdest thing?

*For the Supernatural fan in all of us...okay so this one too!

*The Greyhound Rescue of Atlanta, retired athletes. Aw!!

*A few years old, but I dance around like a loon every time I hear it! Primadonna Girl!



*This will be my response when my coworkers ask me about having an actual real-life two-day weekend. Gosh!

*Last but not least, a little Colin Firth, Hey Girl... Any Austen fans out there?!

I hope you have a truly wonderful day and weekend! And if you're working all weekend, you can do it! Now all y'all go out there and spread some happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment