Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Happies!


Well, friends! How was your week? Aside from work, I spent it trying new recipes left and right with some pretty spectacular results (these fritters for one, are now a new family favorite!). For a few weeks, I've been attempting to shed the lb.'s I had put on since the big depression hit four years ago, and this week, I discovered that I lost 10% of my goal! I'm pretty excited by that, and hopeful by Thanksgiving, I'll be at my goal. Please note that it isn't a "weight" I'm aiming for, but when first starting one needs the tangible proof of progress (it helps me focus until my clothes get looser). Once that happens, no scale for me! I dislike them fervently. But anyway, that is exciting to me.

Let's keep the happies coming, eh? Get our weekends off on the right foot (I actually have a "normal" weekend this week!)! Heeeeeere we go!

*A little post-work yoga for your neck to help you de-stress on this lovely Friday night. I love the music, it's so happy!!

*I really like this idea! Especially for someone going through a particularly rough patch. It sends all kinds of good energy out there.

*This is something I would definitely do. I wonder if it would work...

*Babies Excited to See Their Parents. Aw! The one at 1:16 had me tickled!**


*This chick always impresses me.

*Hahahaha! Spirit animal!

*I'm not a sweatshirt person, but this one made me giggle!

Have a beautiful day, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment