Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tuesday Sounds

Hey y'all! Did you recover from your holiday weekend? I surely hope so! The hubs and I drove to a favorite beach spot nearby and watched this movie as fireworks exploded all around town. It's incredible but I've been having weird dreams ever since. Ha!

Anyway, I've been feeling a rut in music over the past few years and recently it feels like I'm finally entering a new era of fresh music that speaks to me. First, with this song I posted a few weeks ago and then again when a friend introduced me to this guy this weekend, and I have been playing his albums non-stop. It has sparked my muse again and the creative writing has been flowing. Thanks to my buddy for the recommendation! Have a listen!





Particular favorites are Fun Times in Babylon and Tee Pees 1-12! What have y'all been listening to lately? I'd love to know! Have a truly wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment