Tuesday, May 26, 2015

New Day


Hey y'all! First things first.

My apologies. I have been so busy with the new house, the KonMari "great purge"and subsequent yard sale, work-related stuff, and all-round feeling unorganized that I haven't given the blog as much attention as I would like. It's my sanctuary too, you know. And I know that if I pay more attention to it (i.e. my gut and heart and mind) then clarity comes forth and I feel better in all those above departments. Der. Easy to say, not always easy to do, amiright?

Anyway, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. In fact, I'm trudging through it all like I'm in a tough-mudder. And I promise more frequent posts and a Friday Happies this week too.

Hang in there with me, y'all.

I hope you have a truly wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment