Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Happies!

Happy Friday, y'all! I'm ready for a weekend, how 'bout you? I'm working but it won't stop me from putting together a pretty epic and fun list of pretties, interestings, happies and what-nots for y'all. Heee're we go!

*This was fun. Meanings of names!

*BB's processional down Beale Street in Memphis. R.I.P. 

*The prettiest tablecloth.

*Made a garlic version of these and they were soooo good!

*Seven types of bad bosses. Woah. I've had a few of them, certainly hope not to again.

*I like Tiny House Talk. I don't live in an actual "tiny" house (more like smaller than a small house), but I very well may in the future!

*Gemma Hayes has been a favorite of mine for over a decade. Here's a wicked good cover of Wicked Game.


*Heh. Teddy. Funny.

*Ah! Want your hear tot grow forty-seven times its size? Here ya go.

*15 types of car radio singers. I'm about fifteen of them...

*Woah. The Little Prince movie trailer!! Jeff Bridges!!!


*Nick Offerman has a new book, Gumption. Dig it.

*Kid keeps his prom-promise to childhood friend!

*I love the heck out of Kate McKinnon from Saturday Night Live. Here's a great article on her bizarre mind and the sister that shares some of the same delightful and entertaining oddities!

*This little girl was shamed and bullied by teachers in kindergarten for wearing a sun dress to school. Her papa surely stood up for her and its awesome.

*Ohmigod,ohmigod! This woman's brain tumor turned out to be an actual EVIL TWIN! AAAAAck!

*This is my new favorite movie, other than Spy.


Have a great weekend y'all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment