Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Happies!

Google.

Happy first day of Spring y'all! I hear there's a solar eclipse today too, wow! It may not feel like it everywhere you are, but Winter is officially over. I hate to see it go, but I'm excited for a bright, happy Spring!

What do y'all have in store for your weekend? I'm going to a little beach community with my mom to help her with her art show. I'm very excited and I hope we are so busy we can't stand it! I hope your week has not been too hectic, mine was...eventful (more on that later). In the meantime, here is this week's list of happies, pretties, funnies, interestings and what-nots to make you smile even if you have to work all weekend. Here we go!

*Here's what happened when a woman decided to live according to the Pinterest top pins page for a week. She got so over it so fast! Hilarious.

*I'm terrified of all stinging bugs. Though I love bees, I love them from a big ole distance if possible. Anyway, there has been a wasp hanging around my front door and back door and...I'm just irrationally scared of being stung. So here are two posts about whether to wasp or not to wasp.

*Another share from Yes & Yes, I just love her stuff. How to Celebrate Your Birthday (12 culturally different ways).

*A very under-appreciated frozen vegetable, and some ways to turn it gourmet easily.

*I loved this!! What happens when you put your phone down for a week.

*My "personality vs. name" test was, let's say...close! For some they'd say "accurate" for those who know me better, they'd say "close by no cigar"...Names...and nicknames...http://www.first-names-meanings.com/names/name-LULU.html

*I just love this show! Here are the 31 best sight gags from The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. 

*Working mom sends a powerful message without really saying anything about it at all. Good for her!


Google.

*This woman traveled the country in an RV after cancer and losing her husband to help with her grief. Super interesting.

*Did y'all see those beautiful images of the Southern Lights in New Zealand?? Incredible!!
*Seven ways to minimize decision fatigue in your daily life. While you're at it...

*Why you should consider opting out.

*I've had a crush on Stanley Tucci for years, and apparently it is a "thing". So funny!!!

*Genes are crazy! Check out these parents (and some grandparents) and their kids looking pretty near identical!

*I've been working on a post with a similar theme for about a month now. I'll still totally check this book out though: That's Not English: Britishisms, Americanisms, and What Our English Says About Us. I love this kind of stuff!!

Have the most spectacular first weekend of Spring ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment