Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Happies!


I can't believe it's Friday again! How was your week, guys? Mine was good. I kept forgetting which day of the week it was, so I had something like three Wednesdays. The hubs and I are celebrating our 4th (legal) anniversary and I'm working the rest of the weekend, but I surely hope y'all have a great weekend planned with days of relaxing in the Autumn breezes, quality time with quality people and loads of positivity! Here's this Friday's lists of happies, pretties and funnies to get you started!

*I love the cluster of frames and what-nots (above). It's so pleasant, quirky and interesting. I like to have art in the house that intrigues me every time I see it. Maybe in the new apartment (whenever that happens), I'll put together something like this!

*This made me laugh, though there are a few edits I'd make.

*Just a delightfully cheeky reminder that it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and y'all- ya gotta feel your boobies!

*What I wish I'd done for my bestie's baby shower last April! So cool and chic.

*Fresh pumpkin crates in three color schemes?! Yes, please!! I can't tell which one I like the best. Maybe the green and white!

*I love this metallic DIY centerpiece for Fall. Seems easy enough! Famous last words, right?

*Just finished binge-watching the final season. I miss those guys. 

*What a stunning wind chime. Me wanty (for the prosperity gua in my house- I love Feng Shui).

*I found this video a few years ago and I just love it. This one too. So sweet and magical!

*Now that is a good looking iPhone case/wallet. I could care less that it's Buffalo leather (would prefer it weren't actually), but the design is cool and sophisticated in a pleasantly rustic way.

*What absolutely gorgeous lampshades. The detail! The colors! The whimsy! I don't know which one I love more. They'd be so great in a child's bedroom, or an ahem, adult woman's living room.

*I weirdly love this.

*I used to sell these candles in a shop I worked in, I love them and get all excited when I see the Fall colors. I think I'd get these for Fall, these for the Holidays.

*A knockout bourbon punch recipe. Wowsa!

*I need quite a bit more exercise before I can get away with this, but dammit, I think it's so pretty. Perhaps I should lay off the knockout bourbon punch...

I hope you have a truly wonderful day and weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment