Friday, July 24, 2015

Happy Friday!!

Lulu & Kit playing in the grass. She's happy, I swear!


Hey y'all! What have you got planned for the weekend? I'm brunching it with Mom on my day off as well as running a million errands, then working on Sunday again. I hope you have much more relaxing planned than I do!

Here's this week's list of funs, pretties, happies, interestings and what-nots to get your weekend kicked off right! Enjoy!

*Did you take me up on my challenge last Friday to do 3 Summer things? If not, here's a great recipe to try! 

*This video made me laugh.




*This is cool. The 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 method of packing for trips.

*This photographers life and career was changed by one chance encounter.

*Sixteen surprising things about parenting in the Netherlands.

*There's a place where you can swim with baby otters and play with all other kinds of animals. Yes please!!

*I love this! These couples make the best of their rainy day weddings!

*I've posted this before but it makes me genuinely laugh out loud every single time I find it. So even if it was two weeks ago, I'm posting it again. I don't care, it's that amusing to me.

*Mind, Body, Green's 10 songs to make you happy right now! Some of them I can vouch for, some I'm making it to this weekend.

*This is pretty cool. A trove of letters between German POW's in the US and the people who lived in the town around them shines a different light on...well, it's just very poignant, and interesting!

*Eight years after its series end, why the Gilmore Girls fandom lives on.

*Oh the cute sleepy puppy!

*I love this wreath for the Fall!

*This cracked me up! "My baby monitor just produced a paranormal horror movie"! So funny and the teeniest bit creepo!

Have a truly wonderful weekend, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment