Monday, February 2, 2015

A little something for your Monday.

I found this quote a while back and like it. I found it again yesterday. Something about it made me smile, and made me say "oh!" and "hmmm.". I think it is a lovely way of describing the simplification/weeding out process (physically and emotionally). I like it and I'm going to meditate on that this week. I know the hubs and I are having major anxiety about our apartment and keep trying to find one that fits our budget and our specific array of needs. In the meantime, we are trying to get as simple as possible (it is not as easy as the blogs say it is). This quote just kinda hit home (no pun intended) for me.

 What about you? Any quotes that really get in your noodle and get you perspectivizing (trademark pending on my new word there)? I'd love to know!

Image from Pinterest.


I truly hope you have a wonderful day! It's a concentrated month, let's make the most of it, y'all! Oh, and Happy Groundhog's Day, Candlemas, and/or Chandeleur Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment