Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Happies!!

More on vintage Airstream trailers here.


Hey y'all! It's Friday! I'm working all weekend long but I hope you are free as a bird! Here's this week's list of pretties, funnies, happies and what-nots to bring a smile to your face and kick your weekend off right!

*A homeless man offered a stranded college student every last penny so she could get home safely in a taxi late at night. What she did for him in return is lovely!

*What a pretty and simple necklace. I'd love to give it as a gift to a girlfriend (and get one for myself while I'm at it!).

*Twin babies hold hands and talk to each other for the first time. So cute! I'm super fascinated by twins.

*Woah. IMPACT!

*I started this Plank Challenge last night in an attempt to whittle down the damage I've done to my tummy over the past two years. I thought it was going to be daunting, but it really isn't and I can feel it immediately (which in my head means I'll just wake up with six pack abs in a week). Whatever works, y'all!

*Okay, so I know this sounds all hippie-dippy & earth-muffiny but these cauliflower tortillas sound really delicious!

*12 things you didn't know about Airstream trailers! I have a soft spot for these silver bullets.

*Ruh-Roh!! A new British murder mystery to get hooked on! Grantchester!

*Trying to eat a bit healthier for the new year? Here are 8 inspiring ways to remove starch from your diet by replacing it with one vegetable!

*I'm originally from Nashville and I'm basically obsessed with Lonny; so a home tour by Lonny of a Nashville home? Right up my alley!! And it's completely cute!

*Dang y'all! Grilled Peach Slaw! Go on, now! That sounds sooooo good!!!

*These would be perfect for work (and life) this spring and summer!

*This both inspired me and cracked me up. The Illustrated Guide to Becoming One with the Universe.

*Oooooooh!!!!! The Hidden Caribbean! Meet you there! I'll be the one with the sunscreen and shot glasses!

*Hahahaha! Meet the Flockers and the Quackers! I just love this site, Fresh Eggs Daily!

Have a truly wonderful weekend, friends!! I hope you enjoyed this 150th post of P&PPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment