Thursday, November 6, 2014

Project 3: Jewelry

Happy Thursday, y'all! I hope your week has been awesome. I'm day three (well, technically today is day 4, but- y'know) of the declutter challenge. So far the week has been awesome and inspiring, however, day three didn't go as great as I had hoped. That was mainly because I was absolutely exhausted after a closing shift at work while simultaneously training two new employees. Geesh. I'm still tired, to be honest.

However, miracle of miracles! I did manage to take a half hour or so to go through the house and harangue all the jewelry that I have strewn all over the place (I can admit I can be a hurricane at times- in fact, I have strategically placed bowls in every room to corral it all). I didn't get all the jewelry organized, but that's because I have a few boxes of sentimental and/or family heirlooms that will take a day. I did go through all my everyday jewelry and weeded it out a little bit then figured out about how much I had so that I could get all the supplies for...


...the awesome new jewelry hangers I'm going to make!!!


Aren't these cool?! I showed them to the hubs and he said he'd totally help me make them (i.e. he'll totally make them because he's cute when I start a project he wants to help then he ends up doing it himself). Regardless, I'm so excited!!

Now I know I said I'd be working on pi's and accessories etc. too, but I just couldn't. Tonight maybe!

Any great crafts or DIY storage ideas that have made your organization journey a little easier? I'd love to know!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment