Monday, September 29, 2014

Little Victories!


Hey y'all! Happy Monday! Did you have a nice weekend? Mine was great, but I spent a large amount of it at work and quite exhausted. Still, I tried to make the best of it (one must manifest the positive). Well, around here on Mondays I like to share some of the little victories I've had in hopes that you'll take the time to notice yours. It's the little victories, after all, that make progress possible. So, here we go!

*Remember that budgeting plan from last week? It totally worked. Like gangbusters, yo! Not only did we have a nice little fun money account; at the end of the weekend, we still had $14! It may not seem like much, but y'all- that's some serious progress!

*I walked/jogged six days last week. Not that it totaled that much (seven miles or so), it's still better than my ass sitting on the couch watching videos of otters. Ahem. Which is something I like to do sometimes, but never mind that.

*I finally nailed down a few smoothie recipes to try. I've been so bad about breakfast over the past few weeks and its my absolute favorite meal. So, I found a few recipes- some super duper healthy and some just delicious sounding and I'm trying them this week. Gotta nourish the body, guys!

*I got this post done. Late. Like seven hours late, but I got it done! And now this sleep-deprived little lady is going to take a big girl nap. Or at least try to!

What little victories did you accomplish this weekend or today? I'd love to know!!!


I hope you have a truly wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment