Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Happies!


It's a little late, but that's okay! I surely hope y'all are all having a wonderful Friday and gearing up for a fantastic weekend if you get one, if not- like me- use this post to get some happy juices flowing!

*This post made me laugh out loud. Any time someone references their body as "oddly shaped yams", I'm gonna snort laugh.

*I want to live in this today.

*Border collies used as patrols to reduce E. Coli on beaches. They get to chase birds and play on the beach all day!

*A great little blog for inspiring quotes. I have a sneaking suspicion my Sunday Affirmations will get a new breath of life!

*Look sharp, ya dumb-ass, and put some pants on!

*I just. I don't know why this exists, but it has entertained the hell out of me.

*Oh good grief! I laughed so loud at this I scared the dogs, again.

*Life hacks for first world problems!

I hope you have a truly wonderful day! I'm off to get some Mexican food to make up for all the wine I drank last night with friends. Totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment