Thursday, August 7, 2014

Love Yo'self!

Image courtesy of Wellness 360.

Well, how did you do last week? Did you try any of the DIY care recipes? I'm going to start using the baking soda face polish for sure. Everyone I've talked to about it seems to have tried it and loved it. Thursdays on PP&PS are all about self-care, and without further ado, more ideas on how we can care for our bodies and skin and spirits a little bit better this week. Anything you do that's a surefire self-love fix? I'd love to hear!

*Turmeric milk for colds, flu, & depression. I have to say, I'm intrigued. Especially because I spent the first part of the week in bed with a case of the "trying not to pukes" something that is going around my office. Ew.

*Fight human trafficking in your jammies. I love the Punjammies company. You can get a beautiful pair of pajama pants handmade by women who have been removed from forced prostitution and are taught a trade to make a living wage. Cosy and beautiful gift for you or your friends, and it helps a lot of women and their children. I want the Ratna full-length. Beautiful all the way around!

*I am definitely giving this a try this week. It sounds relaxing.

*Ginger Sugar Scrub for face and body. Oh that sounds so invigorating! Now if it came with a strong-handed massage therapist to apply it it would be even better!

*Because shimmying to sexy music is a great way to care for your body and have fun too!

*Meditation to help with depression. Nice to have in your back pocket for a rough patch.

I truly hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment