Thursday, March 5, 2015

A Thursday Happy!


Happy Thursday y'all! It's gorgeous and warm here in North Florida (minus a little fog here and there). Yesterday I was listening to NPR and I heard this voice that immediately got my attention. At first I thought it may be Patty Griffin, one of my all-time favorites, but it wasn't! It was an artist based in Nasvhille named Nora Jane Struthers & (her band) The Party Line. I totally dig it, particularly the DIY meets retro feel of their videos and have been pouring through her catalog on YouTube ever since. It's earthy, catchy, wry and confessional. All wrapped up in a nice package with a fantastic genre-vague flouncy bow on top! Check it out, friends and I hope you enjoy! She's become an "already classic" in my rotation.


Let Go. So catchy and wry!



Bike Ride. Possibly the happiest song and video I've heard in a long time. 


Her kickstarter for their latest record, Wake. 


I truly hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment