Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Yummy Sanctuaries Part Deux


Some people thoroughly dislike cooking. I find it helps clear my mind. I love creating something tangible from all the ingredients. I zone out a bit and revel in the creativity and delicious aromas. There is something meditative about all the chopping and sautéing and simmering. The melding of flavors and creating of something new and exciting or classically comforting. It brings me joy. Today, check out these yummy sanctuaries and create one for yourself. Perhaps a favorite childhood recipe or something exotic and spicy! Try to take some time to really enjoy the process of feeding your body. It's a beautiful thing.

*Garlic & Thyme Quinoa Patties. Crunchy and yummy! I may have to make these this week.

*Edamame Hummus...Intrigued! I bet it's sweet. I'm going to have to try this one too! Would you try it?


*Zuchinni Crust Pizza. I cannot wait to find out what that tastes like!

*Because Autumn is on her way! Pumpkin Ravioli with Browned Butter Sage Sauce. Good grief, that sounds incredible.

*I love a galette. They're so easy and they make me feel far fancier than most other "easy" recipes do. Plus they're a real crowd-pleaser! Potato Galette with Wild Mushrooms!

I hope you have a truly wonderful day!




Image courtesy of STL Cooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment