Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Spread the Love


Image courtesy of Danielle Laporte.

It's Wednesday! The day we here (we being me!) take some time to send out some good juju by paying it forward just 5 bucks at a time and encourage you to do the same! It feels good to give and ask nothing in return. I found this quote today and it rang a certain truth for me. Perhaps it will for your too! So, without further ado, here are this week's selection of people, places, animals and things needing some karmic love.

*Several weeks ago, I linked to donate to Turnip the Beet Farms so they could build new greenhouses. I was thrilled to see earlier this week that they made their goal! Let's celebrate! Cheers to all the backers and to TtB! I can't wait to see some updates!

*On that note, I'd love to see the Animal Abuse Defense Registration get to their goal. They are less than a month from their end date. I upgraded my donation from last week today. Help them out here!

*Just help. Emergency Veterinary Services. Those sweet animals.

*While we're at it, Critical Care Program Fund for even more sweet animals in need.

*Help Mr. Geason fight cancer. Wow! What a neat man, and so loved by his former students, friends and family! I never had him as a teacher, but I was indeed moved!

*Help assist children with disabilities here.

*First Book. A way to get books to children in need.


I hope you have a truly wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment