Sunday, January 24, 2016

Aloha!

photo by moi

Hello strangers! We're three weeks into a new year and I have to say...I'm a fan. Don't get me wrong...2015 was a year of some pretty great and much-needed changes for my little family unit. However, I'm digging the 2016 vibes so far (though still super sad about Bowie and Rickman).

What have y'all been up to?

'Round here, it's been a lot of cooking. A lot. Still working at the same place. Quite a bit of meditation, not nearly enough murder-mystery reading and exponential hours reviewing and maintaining our finances in the hopes of kicking their asses this year.

I've got a lot coming up in the next month. Groundhog Day (a total and complete real favorite of mine), Mardi Gras, my 34th birthday and Valentine's Day all in the next 3 weeks. Almost every favorite holiday at one time. I'm already exhausted and simultaneously exhilarated. It's so much awesome wrapped up in such a short amount of time, I kinda want to run away and be quiet on the wintry beaches instead. Typical ambivert.

That's what is happening in my neighborhood, y'all. I'm not gone, I'm just...working through some stuff. And I'm super happy to check back in with you wonderful folks. Truly!

All the love, y'all-
Lu

No comments:

Post a Comment