Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Top Three...good things!


Y'all, I'm going to be honest with you (as I'm wont to do ad nauseum).  I've been having a hard time at the new job. I'm trying to stay positive, but it's been a challenging first two weeks. Deeply challenging. I'm not sure what's in the cards, if it's a match and suddenly will click into place (I've had it happen before), or if it's just a royally screwed lemon. Time will tell, but if you've been wondering where the heck I've been, I hope that helps explain it.

Not that all things are bad. Nay, good happens every day! What are my Top Three good things that happened and/or exist today? Funny you should ask, because!

#1. There is a chill in the air every morning that is the whisperiest whisper of FALL!!!!! It feels so amazing even though it's a blistering sauna by 5:30 every day. It's still coming!!!

#2. I have been able to laugh even though I've wanted to punch walls and/or cry every ten minutes. No seriously! I've had at least a dozen decent giggle fits today! Nothing like it. Best drug there is!

#3. I've had my sweet boys around me all night. Little, Big, and Papa. I sure do love those rascals. They make me feel loved even when I want to get all Incredible Hulk.



(The Hubs is gonna be so mad I posted this, but I love this picture of my guys giving me their "intense look").


That's it for me today. I am definitely trying to have more of a presence this week and I do so apologize for the sparseness lately.

X's & O's, y'all! I hope you have a truly wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment