Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Some Inspiration

Google image

There is a secret little town I love about an hour and a half from where I live. It's been a sanctuary for me and my Mama for years. It's become a sanctuary for me and the hubs too. Last year we stayed there for a weekend in a little house. It was magical.

On the drive home we spoke of how good it felt to be in a place that has exactly what you need and not much else. I've spoken about that vibe on here multitudes of times, but I thought today I'd throw some "vacation house mentality" your way.


Don't you just want to go to there?!


A simple space for making simple and delicious meals.


Do some front porch sitting'.


And have a nice cocktail! 

Can't you just feel your shoulders relaxing? I can. It's gonna happen one day! Every day is a choice and I choose a life that is simple and peaceful. What about you? What do you choose? I'd love to know!

I truly have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment