Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Last but certainly not least!

Pacino (aka "Cheeners") our neighborhood nosy cat, keeping our New Year's safe and as hooligan free as possible.

Here, it is! The last P&PPS post for the year. Crazy. Hard to believe it has only been a little more than five months ago that I started it, this place has become a bit of a sanctuary for me. Hopefully for you too!

Well, it's New Year's Eve, and once I get done closing up the store, the hubs and I are going out for a cocktail and nosh with a pair of acquaintances. After that it's pajama time until the ball drops. I'll probably be reading until the big moment (just finished this and it was just as awesome as you'd hope). We're going to do the 12 grapes thing too. 

Usually I have a long and very specific list of things I want to accomplish for the new year. This year, I'm making the list a bit more vague. General ideas of lifestyle changes are the way I'm rolling into 2015. I can't believe we're halfway through the 2010's. It's so bizarre! Time, y'all. She's a bandit.

Anyway, I hope for much happiness, balance and abundance in your life this upcoming year. May old habits die quick deaths and new habits spring forth like crocuses from the snowy ground!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



No comments:

Post a Comment