Thursday, September 4, 2014

Love Yo'Self!



I don't know about y'all, but I need some TLC this week. I'm taking steps every day to care for myself better but I find I could still do better, especially at the tail end of a stressful week. Thursdays are all about self-care around here, so here are some fun little things to try to perhaps calm your nerves and your weary bones.

* Dinner tea to help you digest.

*It's important to laugh!

*Honey Lavender Bath Melts. That sounds incredible. I am particularly obsessed with these little buggers. I can't wait to try them!

*Oooh! And a skin nourishing bath tea from Little Green Dot. I'm kind of loving this web site these days.

*I would give just about anything to have this green tea scrub, and a spa tech to scrub me down with it. TMI? So sorry.

*DIY All-in-one balm. Sounds incredible!

I hope you have a truly wonderful day!


Image courtesy of Happy Money Saver

No comments:

Post a Comment