Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday Happies!

Hey ya'll! It's Friday. Now, I know y'all are gearing up for a big weekend off. My happy hiney will be at work, working on my meditations and breathing deeply! I hope y'all have a great time no matter what you get into. Here are some Friday happies to usher you into a fantastic, peaceful, and beautiful long weekend!


*The Secret Sisters are a new favorite of mine!

*This story has affected me so much. I just- I can't say it without tearing up. Elephants are just the sweetest, most interesting and emotionally complex animals...

*Never trust a man who, when left alone with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on. Amen!

*I never get tired of Simon's Cat.

*Americans trying Indian food/bev products! Hilarious!

*I can see myself piddling about the garden (that I don't have yet) in this and feeding chickens and what not. Sigh, a girl can dream.

*I've seen every episode! Y'all ready to mosey? Toodleloo!

I hope you have a truly wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment